Thursday, January 14, 2016

Now I Can Fit In

For Christmas I got a pair of Kelty Upslope 1.0 trekking poles.  They collapse and have adjustable lengths.  Be still my beating heart. These poles make me cool. Automatically cool.  No questions asked.  In my circle of tree hugging friends, trekking poles are standard.  Bad A$$.  And cool.  When they are in my hands, the coolness transfers to me.  Added bonus - I'm less likely to fall on my a$$ which would be less than cool.  Watch out world.  What is next?  Appalachian Trail? Pacific Crest Trail?  Superior Hiking Trail? Maybe out to the compost pile?  With my trekking poles, where ever I go, I'm cool. Cuz I got trekking poles!  

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...