Sunday, January 17, 2016

Raspberry Beret

Some music moves me.  The notes and rhythm hit a spot in my brain that forces my limbs to move and my muscles to contract.  If the music is low I have better control but if I crank up the sound, I am dancing around the house like a crazy person.  I have to move. Standing still is not an option. It is fortunate that I now live alone because once in a while it feels good to turn up the volume and allow the music to move me around the house. When my kids were small if they said the word raspberry I would burst into song annoying them no end.  I think that is part of the pleasure I get from this song now.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...