Sunday, December 29, 2019

Matching!

When I was a child my family had a turquoise house and a turquoise Ford sedan. I thought having a matching car and house was the bomb. So I took their example and had my house sided in yellow and bought a car to match. Tomorrow I sell the house to another family but today I have a matching house and car.

I moved all of my stuff out of the house today except for the cleaning supplies and a few odds and ends. I hired movers to do the work. Here they are moving the motorcycle onto the truck. The three men worked very hard and appeared to have a good time working together. They got the job done in about three hours. I was very pleased.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...