Saturday, December 7, 2019

Very Last Turn Of The Screw

I hired an electrician to install some ground fault detectors. Six ground fault detectors hit me hard in the wallet. I went to work while he was working. I came home to check the work. All six ground fault detectors were installed and operating. I noticed that the electrician turned all the screws to the exact same position. I have four screws on each ground fault detector. That makes 24 screws aligned vertically; exactly vertical. If I had installed the ground fault detectors the screws would not be so carefully aligned. I can only assume this electrician takes pride in his work down to the very last turn of the screw.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...