Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Seven Bridges Road

Today was a warm and sunny day so I decided to hike seven bridges road again. I thought I counted more than seven bridges though. Here I am at the top having gone a little further on a snowmobile trail past the road. So this bridge doesn't count because it's past the road.

This bridge doesn't count either because it is on a snowmobile trail past the road.

So here we start counting as we walk down seven bridges road back to where I parked my car. The first bridge is Skyline Parkway crossing Amity Creek. One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight. Eight bridges! I wonder why they don't call this Eight Bridges Road!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...