Monday, October 8, 2007

Nipply Weather


I have this friend and she is a dear friend but almost every day I see her she makes me cringe and say, "Oh my God, K___!" Today, with a smile and very nonchalant, she says to me, "Nipply weather we're having." I responded with my typical, "Oh my God, K___!" That is probably why she does it. She is a very strange woman. Today I told her I would like to meet her parents. She told me they were surpisingly normal. Things that are strange about her: 1. her hair cut. She wears her hair about a half inch long and spiked all over her head. Whenever she gets a trim she seeks me out, runs her hand down the back of her head in a seductive manner, and says, "Call me Carl." And I say, "Oh, my God, K___!" 2. She loves Sponge Bob Square pants and she knows the different episodes. She has each plot memorized and can talk about them at length. 3. She loves all things that are gross. She delights in discussing gross things. She will tell people gross things. Even when the listener says, "I don't want to hear it!" she giggles and continues to gross them out. 4. Although she is middle aged, she dresses like a 9th grader - and she looks good doing that. 5. She has wide musical tastes and she loves going to heavy metal concerts - NIN, the works. 6. She is the sweetest, most caring and thoughtful person you could want to know.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...