Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Orgasmic

Today I did some yoga poses. My medical restrictions are over now. I can lift my arms above my head.
Oh, Lord, that felt so good. I could feel the good effects for over an hour. I could feel healthy juices moving down my shoulders and into my upper back.
It felt so good I did some more poses. Just to be able to bend and stretch made me feel so much better. I work with people with disabilities. Some of these people do not have full range of motion. Some have brittle bones and contractures. Some of them have not been able to move their arms over their head or stretch their back for years. I am so fortunate to have my health. I may walk with a limp and sometimes using a cane helps me walk faster, but I am still way better off than other people I know.
I am not as agile and healthy as some but better than others. I am grateful for what I have. I learned today that a friend of mine has a health problem that is uncertain and concerning. Please say a prayer. Thanks.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...