Friday, October 26, 2007

Trip to the Holy Land Deli


This week I took a trip to the Holy Land Deli. Yum, Yum! I was on my way back from my last class at the Loft. It was the first Tuesday morning out of the last six Tuesday mornings that it wasn't raining. So I stopped to pick up some whole wheat pita bread and some tabouli (a salad composed of tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, mint, olive oil and sea salt). For a special treat, I toast the pita bread so it is crunchy and put the tabouli on top like a dip. It was delicious. If I wasn't in such a hurry I would have stopped for a falafel sandwich but I had to run. If you are every near the corner of Central and Lowry, northeast Minneapolis, check out the Holy Land Deli.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...