Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scared Something Right Out Of Me

I had a good morning this morning. Things were going along well. I was a little sleepy but doing fine. I stopped working after a couple hours to use the facilities. I had some paperwork in my hands so I set it on the edge of the paper towel waste container to free my hands to do what needed to be done. I unzipped and was seated. Things were just starting to flow when KABOOM! CRASH! BANG! Echo Echo The stainless steel waste container, normally attached to the wall, came crashing down loudly on the hard tile floor. Good thing I was in the position I was in because it scared the P*** right out of me. Immediately I thought someone would unlock the door to check out what caused such a loud noise. I was sure the door would unlock any second and some concerned person (hopefully female) would see me on the throne. But no one came. I finished my business, washed up, picked up my papers, put all the waste back in the stainless steel container and set it upright. I gingerly unlocked the door fully expecting to see a ring of concerned faces. No one was there! Maybe the sound was louder in my confined space than it was outside of the bathroom. In any case I was glad no one noticed and walked in on me.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...