Saturday, November 15, 2008
Another Favorite Tree of Mine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About A Boy
About A Boy is a comedic fiction novel written by Nick Hornby. This story was also made into a movie which is available on YouTube (with ad...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...
1 comment:
What a beautiful vista.
I understand how our friend is in great shape when I see how high that hill is.
Post a Comment