Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Postsecret Exhibit at the Minneapolis Library



The other thing we saw on Nicollet mall yesterday was the Postsecret Exhibit at the new Minneapolis Public Library. I love the Postsecret.blogspot.com website. I check it every Monday to see the new secrets. Some of the postcards are remarkable for their art. Some card are haunting. Some I can identify with. Some are funny. Many are sad. Was it worth walking 5 blocks down Nicollet Mall? No, not with my gimpish gait. Viewing the website will be enough for me. I believe Frank, the Postsecret webmaster, does an incredible community service to many, many people.

1 comment:

Balou said...

Riley and I saw this too. Was interesting to see them up close. I was impressed with the amount of artwork that went into the envelopes as well.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...