Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Cookie Art-Cookies Are In My Future

Thank Scribbit for this Thanksgiving cookie recipe that I plan to make soon. They are simple enough. Glue a peanut butter cup to a ginger snap with frosting, band it with white frosting and add a yellow buckle. I have another plan for turkeys involving chocolate sandwich cookies, candy corn feathers, Whopper heads, and frosting eyes and beaks. I borrowed a spritz cookie press from a gal at work for the week. And I am seriously thinking about Rosettes. I know Thanksgiving is supposed to be about turkey, potatoes, and pie but I've got cookies on the brain (and a tofurky in the freezer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Cookies!!!
I vote yes on cookies for thanksgiving!
ps: i tested a recipe for sweet potato cornbread. it tastes amazing.

Scribbit said...

I'm glad you liked it!

Kathleen Riley said...

Those are fantastic! Wish I had seen them before today.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...