Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bingo #3

We played Scrabble last night and I GOT ANOTHER BINGO! Woot! If Offspring #2 didn't take forever on her turn, I never would have gotten this bingo. The word was sunnily. I had to look it up. Sunnily is not a word I have ever used. Why say sunnily when sunny works just as well and has fewer letters? I attached the y on sunnily to the end of phone and earned myself 75 points. I won the battle but lost the war, loosing the game by less than 10 points. I used to think earning a bingo in Scrabble was like hitting a hole in one during golf but now I have to admit that Scrabble bingos are easier. After you get the first one, subsequent bingos are easier to spot.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...