Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hurrying Spring


I am anxious for spring so I did some spring cleaning today to get that out of the way. Twice a year I deep clean my bedroom. I clean everything. I wash the curtains and the tablecloth and the quilt. I clean the windows. I vacuum out the cobwebs in the corners and the baseboards. I move the bed. Rearranging the room is part of the cleaning process. This time I moved the head of the bed so that it is between the two windows and I will be able to feel the summer breeze come in one window and go out the other. I spent 5 hours cleaning that room today. My mother-in-law would do this to every room in her house in the spring. I don't have as much energy as she did.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...