Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How Humid Was It?


It was humid this morning. How humid was it? It was SO humid that when I came to a stop at a stop light this morning and put my foot down on the white painted pavement to keep my balance, my foot slipped six inches away from me and I almost toppled over. Moisture had gathered on top of the paint making it very slippery. And then I farted. How embarrassing. I love my new motorcycle but I don't like the backfiring. Sometimes it backfires when I slow down. And it usually backfires when I turn off the engine. Sometimes when I turn off the engine I hear a lady like muffled puff. Other times I hear an explosive BANG! So I say, "Excuse me." Today I drove the bike 35 miles and I had six backfires. I know it's excess gas exploding but why so often? I bought a can of sea foam (fuel cleaner) on the way home. I'll put a couple ounces in the gas tank and see if that helps this embarrassing gas problem I seem to have.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...