Friday, August 27, 2010

I Didn't Mean To Scare People

with my epic news about big changes. I am fine. Everything will be fine. It's just that I learned something really big in my life and I can't talk about it yet. And I want to. I want to talk about it so I can process it fully. I said I wouldn't talk about it so I won't. Not yet. Sometimes it sucks to be a person who means what she says. Ugggghhhhh! So Offspring #2, don't worry, it's nothing bad. And Dear Anonymous (and I think I know who you are), I about rolled off my chair laughing when I read your comment. Until I realized you probably weren't talking about me making you an uncle. After that it wasn't so funny. I have no idea if you will be an uncle again. You are blessed to have many, many, did I say many?, uteruses in your immediate family so pull up your uncle pants and start uncling.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...