Friday, August 6, 2010

Dinner For The Schmucks


I saw "Dinner for Schmucks" last night with a friend. I heard it got bad reviews. I heard it was cheesy. But I had to see it. The truth is, and I'm not naming names - oh, wait - I am, I happen to be related to Schmucks. One branch of the family tree is Schmucks. Therefore I had to see this movie. Was it bad? Well, yes. Was it cheesy? Yes, some of the lines were groaners. Did I laugh out loud? Many times . Am I glad I saw it? Yes, I'm glad we went. The lessons learned include 1. Judging people only hurts yourself. 2. You can learn a lesson from anyone. 3. Relationships are the most important thing in life. 4. Attitude can be the greatest asset and the greatest handicap.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...