Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things People Say

In my work, I go to a lot of meetings.  I listen to people talk.  The meetings are mostly productive and there isn't always time for small talk.  If someone says something strange that I know I will want to process later, I will write down what they said.  Later I will look at their words and ponder the meaning.  This week a woman said her son "Had a smile like a skunk eating cabbage."  I thought it was strange when I heard it so I wrote it down.  Reading it later and asking a few people what it means has not helped me understand her meaning.  Do you have any idea what a smile like a skunk eating cabbage means?  I could use a little help here.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...