Saturday, May 14, 2011

Work Gets In The Way Of My Life

Don't get me wrong.  I like my work and I'm glad to have a job.  During the summer months, I miss a lot of activity in the yard when I'm gone.  I put out hummingbird nectar and the level is lower when I get home.  Do I see the hummingbirds?  Not yet.  I trust it is humming birds drinking the nectar.  I saw the grape jelly in my oriole feeder was gone when I got home tonight about 6:30.  I got the jar of jelly and spooned some more in there.  As I was putting the jelly back in the fridge, an oriole was already at the feeder.  Finally!  Some validation for the sweet bird food I put out there!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...