Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First Time This Year

Today I rode the motorcycle to work for the first time in 2011.  Wow, it was cold this morning.  I really wish I had thought to wear my neck gaiter because my neck and chin got really cold.  I warmed up once I got onto the slower roads.  I had a meeting in Anoka in the afternoon. I love getting paid mileage for riding the motorcycle because I figure I'm really raking in the money.  I can't remember how much I get paid per mile but I'm sure I am saving more than if I drove my car.  The ride home this afternoon was great as well.  In fact, when I ride my motorcyle to work, the whole day goes better because I look forward to going home. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...