Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Office

Tonight marks the last episode of "The Office."  Surely you've seen the comedy "mockumentary" on television?  I've enjoyed the show since it opened seven years ago.  I am going to miss my characters such as Meredith, Creed, Kevin, Pam, Toby, Jim, Andy, Angela, Stanley, Dwight and Phyllis.  The show was enjoyable while I watched it but at other times as well.  I can't think of any other show that has been discussed at work as much as "The Office."  And when things happen at work that are ungodly similar to situations on "The Office," it gives me great comic relief to share that moment with a reference to the show.  Other good shows are coming but I will miss this one.  

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...