Wednesday, June 12, 2013

5:15 and 5:39

At 5:15 a.m. and 5:39 a.m. a red fox came by and tried to get into the chicken coop.  I don't have to get up until 6 a.m. and the coop is right outside my bedroom window so I wasn't too happy about this.  I yelled out the window and saw the fox ignore me as it stood on TOP of the chicken run.  If a fox tried long enough I think it could break the chicken run or dig under it and get in.   So I put some clothes on and went outside to chase it away.  And then I was really UNHAPPY when I had to do that a second time.   I understand the fox is hungry. I wish it would go find a bunny.

No comments:

Time Of The Lotus Bloom

Now is the season for the blooming of American lotus. The flowers near shore stand higher above the water line than the flowers in deeper wa...