Sunday, June 9, 2013

Why Not Wear a Hoodie and Jeans?

I couldn't sleep last night so I watched part of an old movie.  Television often puts me into a semi-sleep state.  This movie about Sinbad and the slave girl with an eye tattooed on her hand did not put me to sleep.  Look at this girl. They're going on a dangerous voyage to a dangerous island.  They are fearful of dangerous creatures.  They walk slowly and are hyper vigilant.  And that is the outfit she wears?  Are you kidding me?  Why not wear a hoodie and a pair of jeans?  Protect yourself!  This slave girl is not a resilient person.  In fact, she is more like a possum than a woman.  When the centaur grabs her, what does she do?  She faints dead away and stays in the fainted state while the centaur picks her up and carries her away.  Even a possum would have woken up when laid down on some rocks for a few minutes while the centaur was busy.  But not her, she stays in the faint.  Ridiculous.  I've seen the same thing on other movies.  A woman is alone in the house in bed asleep. She hears a noise and goes to investigate?  And what does she wear to investigate a home invasion?  She wears a short, sheer nightie with spaghetti straps.  I mean, what the heck?  Put some clothes on for mercy's sake.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...