Thursday, June 27, 2013

Annoyed Myself Again

Today at work I got to my office late.  After a meeting in Anoka I made it to my office in Blaine just in time for a 9 o'clock meeting.  By 10:15 I had time to sit down at my desk and start working.  I kept hearing this annoying sound repeating and repeating itself.  My work neighbor has a radio playing but this sound was not his radio.  I put up with it for a half hour but then it started driving me buggy.  I stood up to investigate.  Was someone sitting outside my window playing a video game?  No.  The sound was not as loud outside my office.  Finally I figured it out.  Sometime on my commute this morning I accidentally hit a button that turned on a "Checkered Flag" game and the theme song was playing.  Zipped snugly inside my green vest the phone wasn't playing very loudly.  I know it played for at least an hour and 45 minutes; possibly longer.  I hate it when I annoy myself.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...