Friday, May 30, 2014

Sometimes I Lie

I've been known to tell a tall tale but only when I'm asked for information that I'm not willing to give to a retailer.  When a cashier asks for my zip code when ringing up my order I'll make one up.  When a non-profit insists on getting my email when I make a donation and I don't want to get their spam I'll make one up.  Offspring #2 saw right through one of mine (youcantmakeme@msn.com).  If I must give a name to get the information I want on-line I'll make one up.  And I know they sell that information because now I'm getting calls at home for Theodore, for Esmerelda, and for Dr. Chi Khen.  I can see right through that and I've just been rewarded for telling a lie. 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...