Sunday, November 2, 2014

I Thought I Was Immune


I have bronchitis.  (cough,cough)  I thought I was immune from bronchitis but I was wrong.  I used to get bronchitis all the time.  During one bad string of years in my 30's I got bronchitis 8 years in a row and two of those years I had pneumonia too. Raising two germy children didn't help.  But all that changed when I started working out.  I exercise.  I, as they say, make love to my heart and lungs many times a week.  And that is why I thought I wouldn't get bronchitis anymore.  I was wrong.  (cough, cough).  No worries though; bronchitis is treatable.  I'm taking antibiotics, drinking lots of fluids, and getting rest.  I haven't left the house all day except to take the garbage out to the road once the sun went down.  Although these gold leggings and stained sweatshirt feel comfy I wouldn't want to be seen in public in them.  (cough, cough)

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hope you feel better! Also I hope you get that darn mouse! I would be freaking out if I saw a mouse walk across my counters. OMG I hate mice with a passion!!!! I'm so hoping for all the holes Don filled with foam and steel wool at our camper we go back to no uninvited intruders. I get so darn emotional cleaning up after them. I have no control over that. My mom rest her soul instill a huge fear of mice in me from the time I was very young. She always told me she had a *nose for a mouse*. I thought she was crazy! Well, she wasn't crazy! I have inherited her *nose for a mouse*. LOL I will never set out the sticky traps again after we opened our camper one year and found tails and legs and lots of fur on the traps but not the whole body! YUK
Feel better really quick. The dessert weather is wonderful. Has been a tad windy since Saturday though but in the mid 70's which is perfect.

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...