Saturday, November 1, 2014

Mice

I don't like mice in my house.  I'm okay if they're in the yard or a field. I don't kill the mice in my garage but I make sure all the bird seed and chicken feed is out of their reach. Inside my house mice change into nasty vermin.  I've had one mouse in my laundry room lately who has been nibbling on a bar of Irish spring hand soap.  This mouse has eaten enough soap to be blowing soapy farts.  "Manly, yes, but I like it too."  Last night I saw a mouse on my kitchen counter walk AROUND two humane mouse traps.  This morning I discovered that mouse had the bald faced audacity to unwrap a Bliss dark chocolate piece of candy and chew off the end.  I have had enough.  I will not allow vermin in my house anymore.  I bought some glue traps and set them out in the two places I've seen the vermin.  The mice have a choice.  They can leave, die in the humane trap, or stick to the glue trap.  One way or another they are leaving.  

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...