Friday, December 18, 2015

Can't Take Em Seriously

Today was "ugly sweater day," or "creative sweater day."  People wore ugly sweaters and some were creative. I can't hardly stand it.  All day I have worked close to someone with battery powered bulbs on her sweater plus gold garland and big huge silver star on her head.  Other people wore huge antlers.  How am I supposed to take them seriously when they nod their head in agreement and their antlers wave back and forth in the air?  My face hurts because I've been smiling and laughing at (not with) my coworkers all day.  Myself?  I wore an orange Scandinavian sweater thankyouverymuch.  Why?  Because orange is my favorite color!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...