Monday, December 14, 2015

Performance Review

Even when every single word is positive I still do not like getting my performance review.  Of course I'd like it a lot less if I was told my performance needed improvement.  My performance does not need improvement.  I'm doing just fine.  How many more of these left to go?  I just thought of another reason to look forward to retirement - no more performance reviews.  No more raises either.  I remember those years when I got a raise with every performance review.  Seems like a long ago dream. I didn't get a raise this year either.  Oh, wait, I might get a COLA on my social security.   Now I have two reasons to look forward to retirement.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...