Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Nurse Jackie

I like a story well told and the HBO series, "Nurse Jackie," is  a story well told.  I borrowed the series from my local library because I don't have cable television and last night I finished season 7; the final season.  I couldn't stop thinking about Jackie.  Jackie.  She is a sinner.  She is a saint.  Jackie is an addict.  And just when I think, "Oh, she wouldn't do that," Jackie does just that.  Jackie is fascinating but so is Zooey and Coop and Eddie and Nurse Akilitis and Thor and Jackie's two daughters.  "Nurse Jackie" is just a story but I'm going to miss these people and I'm going to miss All Saints Hospital in Manhattan.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...