Sunday, February 14, 2016

What's In Your Back Seat?

I'm not sure why but one of my coworkers has decided it is time I started dating again.  She's after me to get on it.  She herself has paid for a year of match.com and is now a member of plentyoffish.  "Have you signed up yet?" she'll ask with a smile.  I tell her no and she gives me a five minute speech on why I should.  I thank her for her interest and acknowledge she is challenging me and she goes away happy.  She cracks me up.  She sometimes doesn't even know when she is funny.  Take this recent example:  "You'll know when they want to stay over," she tells me because she knows I haven't dated since the 1970's, "You'll see his CPAP machine in the back seat."  She means well but she's not very convincing.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...