Saturday, February 20, 2016

Three Years Ago

Just three years ago I was in the land down under, eating Vegemite on my toast and driving on the other side of the road.  My trip to Australia was really fabulous and I wish I could do it again with my new hip and improved gait.  I doubt it would be nearly as grand as the first time though.  Australia has so many things to see.  I could spend weeks there and not even go to the same cities or roads.  It's the sixth largest country.  The nature there was fabulous but other countries have nature too and I might as well explore other parts of the world before returning to Australia.  Three years have gone by already.  Life goes fast sometimes.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...