Monday, February 29, 2016

Lioness

A special person in my life had a birthday so I made her this lioness mosaic.  It's a lioness leaping from one rock to another over a gully.  I had a ton of fun making the mosaic and I think it turned out well, so well I almost kept it for myself.  Plus I got to use some of the blue glass I bought a couple months ago. This person has a theory that all people fall into one of three categories:  a lion, a golden retriever, or an otter.  A lion is a leader of others.  A golden retriever's main objective is to please others.  An otter is impulsive and in the moment; not one to plan ahead or be dependable.  She perceives herself to be a blend of lion and golden retriever and she is working on reducing the golden retriever tendencies.  So I made her this lion mosaic and if she likes it half as much as I enjoyed making and giving it to her, I have done well.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...