Friday, February 12, 2016

Gravitational Waves Made Me Do It

In science news today we learn that gravitational waves, predicted by Albert Einstein a long time ago, are real.  The waves are hard to detect but are real.  This explains so much for me personally and from today forward will be my excuse for a lot of things.  This morning, for example, at 6 o'clock, the gravity was extra strong because I had to exert all my will to rise out of my warm, soft bed.  Six o'clock on a Saturday morning in May when the warblers are migrating is different.  Then the gravity is light and I practically float out of bed.  So don't blame me for not wanting to get out of bed on a cold, dark winter morning. Blame gravitational waves.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...