Monday, July 4, 2016

I Need To Hire A New Advertising Agency!

Sorry, but I am stuck on the cable series, Mad Men, which is about advertising agencies in the 1960's (a really good series and worth watching).  Be still my heart, Don Draper.  In any case, seeing I had Baltimore Orioles eating my grape jelly, I decided to put a half an orange on deck to attract these beautiful orange birds closer to me and closer to my camera. Here is what I got.
You may have a reddish orange back of the head but you are not a Baltimore oriole.  You are a red bellied woodpecker eating an orange.  Fruity bird!

And you are definitely not a Baltimore Oriole.  You don't even have wings - you, you, you - two fisted orange eating rodent!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...