Monday, July 24, 2017

I Received Governmental Approval

Over the weekend I painted my mailbox red. I finished up the job by putting a note inside asking my postal carrier if she or he liked it.  Turns out he (his name is Randy) does like it.  I can't read all the words he wrote but he circled approve and added some words.  He wrote "LOL I like your bravy" Or maybe it's not bravy, it's jrury or bruiv? Then he wrote more. "Randy, your stoner" I would expect that to be carrier and not stoner but I'm not sure.  It could also be wanker. "I appreciate the size of it most of all. Everyone should have one that big." I try to show restraint but those last two sentences literally beg for a THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...