Ten days and ten nights I have had no fox appear. With every day that passes without a fox the hours of sleep I lost that night become less significant. I am not the only one terrorized by a fox. At a local farm in Oak Grove where a certain Polish rooster went to live in finer fashion, much of his harem has been taken by the Oak Grove fox. He, Phil Diller, survives.
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intermezzo
Sally Rooney is the author of Intermezzo . Set in Dublin, Ireland, the story follows two brothers in the year after their father's dea...
-
I received a gift from Offspring #1 - a collection of lectures on compact disk about Medieval Heroines in History and Legend. The speaker is...
-
A yellow rail, one of THE MOST ELUSIVE birds around, sound like a manual typewriter. And if you're too young to know what a manual ty...
-
Today I was home quite a bit and saw a plethora of birds in my yard including two "first of the year" birds at opposite ends of...
No comments:
Post a Comment