Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Clothing Preferences

Last week at lunch we were talking about clothing. I said I prefer not to wear clothes with words on them.  It's true. Why advertise for a company when I have to pay for the product? I especially am aggravated by clothes that say PINK but are not pink.  And if the word PINK is on the rear end?  Well, that is the worst. Anyway, one of my coworkers, always ready with a snarky response, said she would get  me a shirt with Braille lettering on it for me.  I told her, "You crossed the line there!  There was a line  and you  went over it." She laughed. We were all having fun. And then today I came across this article. Someone went ahead and made clothing with Braille lettering on it. Actually the dresses and jackets are pretty cute.  I think I could wear one.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...