Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Judy Garland

Last week on Friday, on my way to Schoolcraft State Park, I stopped in to visit the Judy Garland museum in Grand Rapids. Years ago someone stole the original ruby slippers. These are replacements.

Here is the carriage used inside the Emerald City. The carriage sits on a rotating dais.

Inside her family home which was moved to this location, I took a picture of the kitchen sink because the one I have in my apartment is the exact same sink. Actually the sink inside the museum looks a little less worn than mine. Crazy wall paper was in all the rooms.

This is her house until the family moved to California. I was glad I stopped by the museum in Grand Rapids.

 

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...