Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cookie Time Again


For ten years I was a cookie Mom. Do I miss gathering all the orders? Hauling hundreds of cases of cookies into my house? Spending hours separating the cookies into separate orders? Sitting at cookie booths for 8 hours at a time on weekends in March and April? Counting thousands of dollars in cash and checks? Filling out all the Girl Scout forms? Gathering and distributing all the cookie patches and credits and incentives? NO! I don't miss any of all that. I had fun while I did it but I've moved on to new and better things. Don't miss your chance? Get your cookies soon. They have a new kind of cookie this year named "Thank You Berry Much." If you are unsure how to get cookies, click on the title post above. I have a Girl Scout connection and can get some for you. I know thin mints are the biggest seller but I prefer peanut butter patties.

No comments:

One Puzzling Afternoon

 Emily Critchley is the author of One Puzzling Afternoon , a mystery historical fiction novel set in a small town in the British Isles. Edie...