Friday, January 22, 2010

Sleep Talking


If you need a good laugh, click on the title of the post. You will be taken to the sleeptalkinman. blogspot.com. The spouse of a guy who talks in his sleep has documented his sleep talking onto a blog. This guy is incredibly funny and insightful when he's asleep. One of my favorites quotes is "Hey, don't . . . don't say anything. Why don't you put it in an e-mail then I can ignore it at my pleasure." Wouldn't you love to say that to some people? Here's another one - "Shhhhhh shhhhhhhh. I'm telling you: your voice, my ears. A bad combination." Some of his talking is not as funny but when you read a whole bunch of it at one time, you can't help but laugh. He does have a potty mouth but still, he's so funny.

No comments:

One Puzzling Afternoon

 Emily Critchley is the author of One Puzzling Afternoon , a mystery historical fiction novel set in a small town in the British Isles. Edie...