Saturday, January 16, 2010

Party in the Rec Room


A friend of mine takes me out for my birthday every year. I get to choose what to do. This year I chose the party at the rec room. Lorna Landvik does stand up comedy at the Bryant Lake Bowl. Lorna is a Minnesota author and I've read almost all her books. I've seen her perform at the BLB before. The food there is awesome. The vegetarian chili is great. You can buy grass fed beef and other healthy entrees. This is definitely an urban restaurant with all kinds of interesting people. Our waitress had a tattoo of Pippi Longstocking on her arm - you don't see that everyday. Lorna did a fabulous job. I've seen this act before. She performs on weekends during the month of January. Then I hope she gets back to writing books because I'm anxious for the next one.

No comments:

One Puzzling Afternoon

 Emily Critchley is the author of One Puzzling Afternoon , a mystery historical fiction novel set in a small town in the British Isles. Edie...