Thursday, December 6, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude


I read this week how an attitude of gratitude can improve your health. Focusing on being thankful rather than all the other feelings (resentful, angry, bitter, revenge, envy, disappointed, frustrated, impatient, and greed) will help you feel better mentally and physically. So, cultivate an attitude of gratitude! Sounds so easy, doesn't it? But it's not. When things don't go your way, it's only natural to feel things other than gratitude. Due to things totally out of my control and out of the blue, I suspect my trip to Africa is probably going to be out of the question for me. I was due to leave one month from today. Tomorrow I am making a last ditch desparate effort to save the trip. I need to remember that Africa is not going away. Kenya will still be there. I am so grateful I bought trip insurance.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...