Saturday, December 22, 2007

What A Wonderful World


"I see skies of blue and clouds of white. The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."
Lyrics by G. Weiss/B. Thiele
I went to visit my neighbors today and bring them a plate of cookies and a card. He made me a Christmas card/ornament with a beautiful picture of the planet on both sides of the round card. He says he always makes his own cards. He said he hasn't given me a card before because they were politically and/or religiously satiric and he wasn't sure I'd appreciate the humor. Funny man. I think I probably would appreciate his humor but you never know until you see one.
Happy Solstice!

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...