Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am on vacation until January 2, 2008


Due to having to reduce my vacation hours to 240 by January first or loose them, I am on vacation until next year. This is the first time I have ever had this fortunate problem.
Positive Negative
+No more setting the alarm clock -I won't feel as productive. +No more stop & go traffic on Highway 10 morning and afternoon -I won't have as much time to listen to my book on CD;a Maeve Binchy novel I enjoy +No more packing lunches -I will probably eat more at home. +I can avoid going out in the frigid weather -I won't get to see my friends +I won't have to get down on knees and tie W's shoes whose shoes are already tied but he just wants attention - I won't get to kneel down and tie W's shoes whose shoes are already tied just fine but he just wants my attention. +I won't have to go to meetings -I'll miss out on the interesting things happening at the meetings. +I won't have to do any paperwork -the paperwork will be waiting for me on Jan. 2

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...