Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Kind of Crack

You've heard of plumber's butt, I'm sure, the vertical smile, etc. And maybe you've heard of toe butt. I first heard of it at a sibling's wedding where the bride and the maid of honor were comparing their feet and admiring their toe butts. I added a photo that sort of shows what I mean. Toe butt is when a woman wears a shoe that barely covers the toes plus the shoe pinches the toes together and the skin forms a crack where the big toe separates from the next toe. Anyway, this morning, while getting ready for work, I was astride my motorcycle putting on my helmet. The helmet has a strap that fastens under the chin with a "D" fastener. The strap goes through both silver "D's" and then comes back through one of them. I pulled it tight and attempted to snap the excess amount of strap so it wouldn't slap me in the face. I struggled to get the snap fastened. I used the mirror on my motorcycle to see what I was doing. To my absolute horror, I saw a neck butt. Possibly it was a chin butt but I was too horrified to look close. I thought my skin got pinched because I pulled the helmet strap too tight but no, it wasn't pinched. When I have the helmet on securely, the excess skin on my wattle forms a definite butt crack. Oh, the joys of aging!!!


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...