Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Picture Perfect

Jodi Picoult wrote Picture Perfect, a novel she wrote in 1995. I didn't really like it as much as I have liked her other books.  This is one of her earlier books and maybe that is why.  The characters didn't seem as developed and sometimes I thought the plot was moving too slowly. This book is about domestic abuse.  The main characters are two broken people, Cassie (an anthropoligist) and Alex (a movie star).  The author throws in some interesting stories about the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota.  I think this book is a fine book. It's just not as great a book as I would expect from Picoult.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...