Friday, September 2, 2011

Favorite Past Time

Today I had a couple of hours to spare so I did what I've enjoyed doing since I was 18 - I got lost.  On the cycle, I took off onto new and undiscovered roads just to see where they led. I found some really nice roads today between Anoka, Sherburne and Isanti counties.  I found one road named "Hill and Dale Road."  Now what self-respecting motorcyclist could pass by a road with a name like that?  I drove through a lot of horse country.  At one point, I was coming down this road and in the field to my left trotted a young gray horse.  We headed in the same direction; I with my orange vest flapping and he with his black tail held erect and black mane flapping in his eyes.  Horsepower to horsepower.  Good day for a ride.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...