Sunday, September 11, 2011

Karma?

I came home from a busy day this afternoon.  I was about to do some outdoor chores and give the chickens a chance to roam the yard with my protection.  I let Pamela and Meredith out and was sitting in a lawn chair enjoying a popsicle before I filled the bird feeders.  Three out of the five bird feeders were empty and I was going to fill them as soon as I finished this delicious popsicle. Pamela and Meredith were having a dust bath in the sand next to the house.  I sat relaxing under the white oak tree when I heard something fall through the leaves and hit my leg.  An acorn?  No.  Not an acorn.  Bird crap on my pants leg.  I got a 2 and half acre lot and the bird has to go right now?  Right here?  Seriously?  Is this some comment on the empty feeders?


No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...