Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer is Over

After a great weekend at the farm, I am now ready to admit summer is over.  I do believe that this summer, I wrung every ounce of joy possible out of the season.  I didn't waste too much time worrying, or mowing, or doing things I do not enjoy doing.  And I can now admit that there are a few things about cold weather that I do enjoy such as putting on warm socks or a heavy sweater, warming up with a hot drink or hot shower, and crawling into a pre-heated bed.  In any case, I had a great weekend.  I brought along my knitting, a book to read, and a movie to watch and I never opened that bag because I was too busy having fun, fun, fun.  More to follow.

No comments:

Hallaway

I have only been to Maplewood State Park once before. The time of the year was autumn and we thought we could snag a campsite. Wrong. Despit...